In consideration for the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) granting me access to DSHS property, systems, and Confidential Information, I agree that I:
1. Will not use, publish, transfer, sell or otherwise disclose any Confidential Information gained by reason of this agreement for any purpose that is not directly connected with the performance of the contracted services except as allowed by law.
2. Will protect and maintain all Confidential Information gained by reason this agreement against unauthorized use, access, disclosure, modification or loss.
3. Will employ reasonable security measures, including restricting access to Confidential Information by physically securing any computers, documents, or other media containing Confidential Information.
4. Have an authorized business requirement to access and use DSHS systems or property, and view its data and Confidential Information if necessary.
5. Will access, use and/or disclose only the “minimum necessary” Confidential Information required to perform my assigned job duties.
6. Will not share DSHS system passwords with anyone or allow others to use the DSHS systems logged in as me.
7. Will not distribute, transfer, or otherwise share any DSHS software with anyone.
8. Understand the penalties and sanctions associated with unauthorized access or disclosure of Confidential Information.
9. Will forward all requests that I may receive to disclose Confidential Information to my supervisor for resolution.
10. Understand that my assurance of confidentiality and these requirements do not cease at the time I terminate my relationship with my employer or DSHS.